" If it's possible for you, it's possible for me, it's just a matter of how"
Entrepreneurs, Millionaires, Authors, Artists, Leaders & Sporting Heroes all giving YOU their secret strategies for success.
The purpose of the stepUP Foundation, a non-profit organisation, is to educate and excite teenagers about the possibilities for their future in business and in life. We do this by bringing high profile, inspirational speakers together with teens over a unique 2 day seminar
This is a great opportunity for your teens to extend their there learning in a very unique environment.
- stepUP is a two day event beginning at approximately 8.30am and finishes at 5pm on the first day. The second day begins at the same time but finishes a little later with a completion “dance party” till 9pm.
- You can phone us and have someone come to your school to speak with the teens about stepUP.
- The teens are divided into small groups and each group is assigned a coach who they work together with over the two days.
- The teens are supervised by “roving coaches” who are there to make sure that any needs that the teens may have are met.
- The teens are given morning tea, lunch, drinks, and afternoon tea.
- We are making plans for easy online registration for the events.
- We encourage teachers to take on being a coach to gain insight into what their students will learn.
- Irrespective of their backgrounds or success levels at school we see the teens as equals all with the potential to achieve whatever they set their minds to.
- They will experience working with adults who respect their opinions, challenge them as young adults to reach for their dreams, and who will be there for them as they move through the process.
“You realize the positive impact an event like stepUP can have on the lives of our future leaders when you receive post-event emails from participants telling you that they no longer ask themselves ‘what if I fail?’ but rather ‘how do I succeed?’.
Kruger State School
[Read More School Testiomonials]